|9||32||доцент Сохецька А. В.||ЕКНМ-51с,|
|9||32||ЕКНМ-51с||доцент Сохецька А. В.|
This course provides an introduction to the fundamentals of marketing management. Marketing is the core of an operating business. It is an organizational philosophy and a set of guiding principles for interfacing with customers, competitors, collaborators, and the environment. Marketing entails planning and executing the conception, pricing, promotion, and distribution of ideas, goods, and services. It starts with identifying and measuring consumers’ needs and wants, assessing the competitive environment, selecting the most appropriate customer targets and developing marketing strategy and implementation program for an offering that satisfies consumers’ needs better than the competition. Marketing is the art and science of creating customer value and market place exchanges that benefit the organization and its stakeholders. Basic marketing concepts and elements of marketing practice are applied to marketing activities within both Ukraine and the global economy.
Upon completion of this course unit a student will:
- the essence of marketing management and its methodological principles;
- principles, methods and tasks of marketing planning, formation of marketing strategy of the enterprise;
- the essence and methods of managing the marketing complex (marketing mix), management techniques for the development of its individual components;
- the essence and basic principles of implmentation at the enterprise marketing and control of its marketing activities;
- approaches to the management of sales staff in a modern firm, methods of their effective motivation;
be able to:
- apply the acquired knowledge in the process of marketing management of the enterprise;
- establish and implement marketing management;
- select the target market on the basis of analysis of a firm’s market opportunities and its resources;
- determine and form a firm’s specific marketing strategy, develop appropriate marketing programs;
- implement planning, organization and control in the process of developing individual components of the marketing complex.
- Kotler, Philip, and Kevin Keller. Marketing Management. Global Edition 16th Edition. Pearson Education Limited, Harlow, England, 2022. 605 p.
- Kotler, Philip, and Kevin Keller.Marketing Management. 13th ed. Prentice Hall, 2008.
- Best, Roger J.Market-Based Management – Strategies for Growing Customer Value and Profitability. 5th ed. Prentice Hall, 2009.
- Chernev, Alexander. “Managing the Competition.” In Strategic Marketing Management. Brightstar Media, Inc., 2009.
- Dolan, Robert J. “Basic Quantitative Analysis for Marketing.” Harvard Business School Publishing, May 24, 1984.
- Gilbert A. Churchill, Neil M. Ford, Orville C. Walker. Sales Force Management: Planning, Implementation and Control, 4-th cd., Homewood, IL: Irwin, 1993.