|9||32||доцент Сохецька А. В.||ЕКНМ-51с,|
|9||32||ЕКНМ-51с||доцент Сохецька А. В.|
This course provides an introduction to the fundamentals of marketing management. Marketing is the core of an operating business. It is an organizational philosophy and a set of guiding principles for interfacing with customers, competitors, collaborators, and the environment. Marketing entails planning and executing the conception, pricing, promotion, and distribution of ideas, goods, and services. It starts with identifying and measuring consumers’ needs and wants, assessing the competitive environment, selecting the most appropriate customer targets and developing marketing strategy and implementation program for an offering that satisfies consumers’ needs better than the competition. Marketing is the art and science of creating customer value and market place exchanges that benefit the organization and its stakeholders. Basic marketing concepts and elements of marketing practice are applied to marketing activities within both Ukraine and the global economy.
- Kotler, Philip, and Kevin Keller.Marketing Management. 13th ed. Prentice Hall, 2008.
- Best, Roger J.Market-Based Management – Strategies for Growing Customer Value and Profitability. 5th ed. Prentice Hall, 2009.
- Chernev, Alexander. “Managing the Competition.” In Strategic Marketing Management. Brightstar Media, Inc., 2009.
- Dolan, Robert J. “Basic Quantitative Analysis for Marketing.” Harvard Business School Publishing, May 24, 1984.
- Gilbert A. Churchill, Neil M. Ford, Orville C. Walker. Sales Force Management: Planning, Implementation and Control, 4-th cd., Homewood, IL: Irwin, 1993